Tuesday, August 24, 2010

me oh my

Started work on my second screen printing project.  So very tasty.  A good start for a long love affair between myself and the squeegee. (2011 calendar is shown above)

I also headed back to the ol' Saint Francis today to start some preliminary painting studies with Justin Miller before I jump into the grad program this spring.  It was really great--the only thing I remember from my undergrad painting class is how to stretch a canvas.  However, I'm not really sure if we were taught much else...I don't really remember.  Being there made me feel old and fat.  Hah! All those young hip art students.

There's a lot coming up in the next few months...two collaboration shows in October, two IHE events in October, Artlink Regional is due soon, a show with Paul @ the Firefly in December, plus the holiday feeding frenzy.  At least six of my friends are either getting married or poppin' out babies by November.  Madness.

xoxo

No comments: