Wednesday, January 20, 2010

again with the nudes

Tonight's Artlink drawing session totally schooled me, however, I will post for the sake of accountability. :)



I couldn't draw the lady's face because she was looking directly at me in every pose and each time I tried to draw her head her eyes were fluttering around like she wasn't trying to make eye contact with me and it freaked me out. So. No faces.

I really liked the pose below. I wish I would have had more time to work on it. The leg on the right was really great. However, I didn't have quite enough time to finish it.



And, more with the feet.



A couple pieces for the show at Old Crown for Haiti Aid. In the same style as the Orchard Gallery boxes. I am really tiring of this style, but the masses keep demanding it and I, being the machine, keep producing it.

No comments: